Mission and vision
- Quality in terms of product and taste
- Quality in terms of logistics and advice
- Quality in terms of cooperation and commitment
Fruit and vegetables are a gift of nature, grown with passion and in keeping with the seasons.
- For us, the quality of fruit and vegetables comes first. After all, they are essential components of a healthy and balanced diet.
- Being a point of contact for growers. Communication, advice and screening are important, so that our seasonal regional products meet all safety regulations and are grown with respect for people, the environment and the product.
- As a trader, Nicolaï Fruit wants to be the transparent link between the grower and the customer. Communication, information, cost control, market orientation and flexibility are all essential components in this.
Nicolaï Fruit puts the quality of our fruit and vegetables first. This is not just a matter of professional pride, but also because of a drive to provide our customers with high-quality products, given their importance in people’s diets.
After all, as a cornerstone of a healthy and balanced diet, fruit and vegetables are the essential part of a healthy and good life. A balanced diet with sufficient fruit and vegetables gives energy, ensures good digestion and increases resistance.
We offer our customers a consistently high level of quality.
Nicolaï Fruit maintains permanent and friendly contacts with the growers with whom we work. In this way, we can join forces to create a win-win in all honesty and openness.
We are looking for growers who grow fruit and vegetables out of love of the trade and passion for the product we share. In this way, we are not only assured of a good relationship and cooperation with the growers, but also that the products we buy from them comply with our high quality standards and all regulations pertaining to the environment, hygiene, food safety and correct production processes.
We strive to establish a mutually beneficial collaboration with each of our growers, characterised by shared values, fair business practices and quality as the main concern.
At Nicolaï Fruit, we like to put our expertise and experience at the service of our growers and customers.
If you would like more information about our services or products, or would you like to work with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will arrange a meeting soon!
Nicolaï Fruit links SAP to QC One
First Belgian blackberries!
Today the first Belgian blackberries of the season were auctioned.
Fruit Logistica 2018
Fruit Logistica, THE international fruit and vegetable fair, was held in Berlin from February 7 to 9